Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 12th February, 2021
By using the Site, you affirm that you are able and legally competent to agree to and comply with these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms or if you are not legally competent to agree to them, then you may not use the Site. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY PAYMENT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION ON THIS SITE. By submitting such information, you grant to us the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any transaction.
These Terms are subject to change by Newton Baby without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. The latest version of these Terms will be posted on this Site, and you should review these Terms before using the Site or purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in these Terms will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between Newton Baby and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation email.
Prices, Payment Terms, and Product Details.
- All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless expressly stated otherwise, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
- All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and other descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available
Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon the carrier’s delivery at your address. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
- Returns. We require that all non-mattress returns occur within the 30 days of purchase, and that the item not be used or damaged. This includes sheets, extra covers, swaddles, and mattress pads. We require all crib mattress returns happen within the 100 Night Trial time frame. The 100 Night Trial only is valid for mattresses purchased directly from NewtonBaby.com. If you purchased a mattress at an authorized Newton retailer, the store’s return policy will apply. Please be sure that items are returned in their original packaging, and with a digital copy of the confirmation or proof of purchase. Items returned within the above perimeters will be credited in the same form as the original payment.
- Limited Use License. These Terms permit you to use the Site for your non-commercial use only. No right, title or interest in or to the Site or any content on the Site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted, are reserved by us. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, limit and/or terminate your access to or use of the Site at any time without notice. Such suspension, limitation or termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which we may be entitled at law or in equity.
(a) Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you shall not (i) copy any image, text or other information from the Site; (ii) modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of any Site; (iii) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of any Site or any part thereof; (iv) remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from any Site or Third Party Materials (as defined below), including any copy thereof; (v) rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available any Site, or any features, content or functionality of any Site, to any third party for any reason; (vi) remove, disable, circumvent, or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management, or security features in or protecting the Site; (vii) use contact information provided on the Site for unauthorized purposes, including marketing; (viii) use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Site or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or personal information from the Site; (ix) make any unauthorized commercial use of any of the Site or their content, including making any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, prices, or images; (x) conduct fraudulent activities on any Site (including, but not limited to, misrepresenting the identity of a user, impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with any Site); (xi) use any Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity; or (xii) interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way (as determined by us in our sole discretion) (collectively, (i)-(xii) the “License Restrictions”).
(b) You acknowledge and agree that the Site and its content are provided under a limited license, and not sold, to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Site and any portion thereof (including, but not limited to, its content) under these Terms, or any other rights thereto other than your right to make limited use the Site and any portion thereof (including, but not limited to, its content) in accordance with these Terms.
(c) Trademarks, names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Site are trademarks of Newton Baby, its affiliates, licensors, service providers, or other third parties. Nothing herein or on the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Site without the owner’s prior written permission. The Site and all of their content, including, but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces and code, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are each protected as a compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. Newton Baby, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers (as applicable) reserve, and shall retain, their entire right, title, and interest in and to the Sites, including, but not limited to, all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto.
- Materials Submitted By You. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material you may submit via the Site (including any Third Party Materials and/or components of the Site administered by third parties, such as tools that allow you to interact with the Site through social media), including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such material. Without limiting the License Restrictions and other provisions contained in these Terms, you may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any content that (a) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (b) may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (c) may contain software viruses, unauthorized political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload unauthorized commercial content onto the Site.
(a) If you do submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us an unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such material throughout the world in any media and for any purpose, including marketing. You further agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to us via the Site, Third Party Materials, or any other form of communication. You grant us the right to use the name and other identifiable information you submit in connection with such material, if they so choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content you post; that the content is accurate; and that use of the content you supply does not violate any provision herein and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
- User Account Creation and Passwords. By creating an account and using the Site you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself. Some features on the Site may require use of a password. You alone are responsible for protecting your password. You agree that you alone will be responsible for any and all statements made, and acts or omissions that occur, through the use of your registered account, whether by you or an authorized or unauthorized user of your registered account, and that we will have no liability therefor. If you have any reason to believe or become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password, you must notify us immediately. We may assume that any communications we receive from your registered account have been made by you unless we receive written notice otherwise.
- LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
(a) ALL NEWTON CRIB MATTRESSES COME WITH A LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. YOUR CRIB MATTRESS PAD COMES WITH A 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO YOU, THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER, AND PROOF OF THIS PURCHASE MUST BE PROVIDED. THIS WARRANTY IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AND COVERS AGAINST DEFECTS IN WORKMANSHIP AND/OR MATERIALS. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR; SOILING AND STAINING CAUSED BY GREASE, INKS, COSMETICS, BLEACH, DYES, SOLVENTS, CORROSIVES; INTENTIONAL OR ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE/ABUSE, (I.E. CUTTING INTO THE MATERIAL); MISUSE/MISHANDLING OF THE PRODUCT AND ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS; OR TO MATTRESSES THAT DO NOT CONTAIN THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER'S LAW TAG. YOU CAN REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT ON OUR WARRANTY PAGE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE SEE THE “CONTACT US” PAGE ON THE SITE AND SPEAK WITH A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
(b) DISCLAIMER OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY PART THEREOF IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND ANY PART THEREOF (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THIRD PARTY MATERIALS AND LINKS) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT, SUSPEND, OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. NEWTON BABY, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE; THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THE SITE WILL BE SECURE; THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE WILL BE VIRUS-FREE; OR THAT INFORMATION ON THE SITE WILL BE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, ADEQUATE, USEFUL, RELIABLE, OR TIMELY. IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY MATERIALS FROM THE SITE OR ANY PART THEREOF (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THIRD PARTY MATERIALS AND LINKS), YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIALS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM NEWTON BABY (INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE OR ANY PART THEREOF (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THIRD PARTY MATERIALS AND LINKS) SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEWTON BABY (INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) PROVIDES NO WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND THAT THE SITE OR ANY PART THEREOF (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THIRD PARTY MATERIALS AND LINKS) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS, BE COMPATIBLE, OR WORK, WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS, OR SERVICES, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS, OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED. IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, THE LAW MAY NOT PERMIT THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
(c) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL NEWTON BABY, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, SITE, ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, LINKS, OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FORPERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION AND WHETHER CAUSD BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR IF NEWTON BABY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES; AND/OR DIRECT DAMAGES IN AMOUNTS THAT IN THE AGGREGATE EXCEED $100. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR NEWTON BABY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND NEWTON BABY. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE(S).
IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF NEWTON BABY UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ALL LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100.00).
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise, and pay any and all claims. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any claims. You will not settle any claims without, in each instance, our prior written consent.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic or pandemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of New York.
Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
- YOU AND NEWTON BABY ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
- The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the "AAA Rules") then in effect, except as modified by this Section (The AAA Rules are available at adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the Agreement is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- You may elect to pursue your claim in small-claims court rather than arbitration if you provide us with written notice of your intention do so within 60 days of your purchase, or as we may decide in our sole discretion. The arbitration or small-claims court proceeding will be limited solely to your individual dispute or controversy.
- You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR NEWTON BABY WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person's claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
- Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 14 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
- No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Newton Baby.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
- Entire Agreement. Our order confirmation and these Terms will be deemed the final and integrated agreement between you and us on the matters contained in these Terms.
The terms in this Section govern mobile alerts provided by Newton Baby.
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Service: Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions. You may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service will start, you will need to agree to these Terms. Newton Baby reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time with or without notice.
By opting into the Service, you:
- Authorize Newton Baby to use auto dialer or non-auto dialed technology to send text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in).
- Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase.
- Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt in.
- Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, email@example.com. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) and either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you'll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Content You May Receive: Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service, your message frequency may vary. You may receive an alert when instances occur such as:
- You are welcomed into the Service
- An order has been placed
- An order has been delivered
- An item or items has shipped
- An item or items has been canceled or delayed
Charges and Carriers: Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone's pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
Supported carriers are AT & T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. Newton Baby may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. Newton Baby and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service: To stop receiving text messages from Newton Baby , text the word STOP 89862 any time or reply STOP to any of the text messages you have received from Newton Baby. For Services operated through a different number, text STOP to that number to opt out. Your opt-out request may generate either a confirmation text or a texted request to clarify the text message program to which it applies (if you have more than one). To complete your opt-out, please provide the requested clarification. You acknowledge that the text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP keyword command and agree that Newton Baby and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from Newton Baby through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs. These Terms still will apply if you withdraw the consent mentioned above or opt out of the Service.
Questions: You can text HELP for help at any time. This will provide you a link to the terms and conditions along with a phone number to call for assistance. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile Phone Number Change: In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile phone number, you agree to notify Newton Baby by email@example.com