Hudson Convertible Crib
3-in-1 crib for newborn to 4 yrs.
Meet the Hudson 3-in-1 Convertible Crib from Babyletto, a versatile modern favorite featuring stylish rounded spindles, an open silhouette and angled feet. Made with solid New Zealand pine wood, it meets the highest safety and design standards and pairs perfectly with our 100% breathable crib mattress. Toddler bed conversion kit included.
Frequently Bought Together
Sustainable DesignMade with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available.
Safe for BabyFinished in a non-toxic, multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe and which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
3-in-1 ConvertibilityEasily transitions as baby grows from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit for convenience. Suitable from newborn up to 4 years old.
Clean, Modern AestheticHidden-hardware construction eliminates visible screws on the furniture exterior for clean, polished look.
GREENGUARD Gold CertifiedTested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world’s most stringent chemical emissions requirements.
- Low-profile design with a clean, hidden hardware finish
- Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available
- 3-in-1 convertibility, from newborn to toddler bed to daybed
- Toddler conversion kit included
- Pairs perfectly with any Newton standard size crib mattress
- GREENGUARD Gold certified
- Outer dimensions: 53.75 x 29.75 x 35 (LxWxH) (when assembled)
- Four adjustable mattress positions: 26.87”, 24”, 21.13”, 18.25”
- Suitable for newborn up to 4 years old, or up to 50 lbs
Testing & Certifications
- Tested in a third-party CPSC accredited lab for safety, lead, and other toxic elements to exceed JPMA, CPSC and ASTM safety standards.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Conducted through the UL laboratories, this crib has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, receiving the highest standard of safety through GREENGUARD Gold certifications. Our crib contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep.
- Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
Care & Use
- Wash with warm water and mild soap, wipe dry after washing.
- If the paint on your furniture has chipped, Babyletto can provide touch up paint in the form of touch up pens. The pens are Greenguard approved and will serve to correct cosmetic imperfections.
Shipping & Delivery
- Ships via UPS Ground, no signature required
- Transit time: 4-12 business days once shipped
- Toddler rails are included in shipment
- Free shipping in the contiguous 48 states
- Not available to ship to HI & AK
- Shipped dimensions: 58” x 33” x 7” , 65 lbs.
- Not available to ship in Canada
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns are available 14 days after delivery in original unopened packaging.
- Not eligible for exchanges.
- 12 month Manufacturer Warranty provided by Babyletto.
What is the platform made of?
The platform of the Hudson Crib is made with metal and spring supports, and can hold up to 135 lbs for bouncy, active toddlers.
What is the 3-in-1 conversion for the Hudson Crib?
The Hudson Crib easily transitions with baby from a crib for your newborn (with 4 height adjustments) to toddler bed and daybed.
Are the materials toxin fee?
Yes. All Babyletto cribs are tested in a third-party CPSC accredited lab for safety, lead, and other toxic elements to exceed JPMA, CPSC and ASTM safety standards. In addition, they are finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
Top 3 Hudson Crib Questions
What size mattress is right for the Hudson Crib?
The Hudson is a standard size crib, and was designed to work beautifully with any standard size crib mattress. We recommend pairing the Babyletto Crib with the Newton 100% breathable and washable crib mattress for the safest, most comfortable sleep for your baby.
How long will my baby use the crib?
The Hudson Crib is designed to grow with your baby, offering years of longevity (newborn to 4 yrs, or 50lbs). The low-profile design allows you to easily put a newborn to rest. And with four adjustable mattress positions, you can lower the mattress as baby learns to sit and stand. 3-in-1 convertibility allows the crib to easily transition as they grow, from crib to toddler bed and daybed.
What is important when looking for a crib?
When searching for a crib, ensure that it meets (and, hopefully, exceeds) all safety standards by looking for the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) certification and Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) seal. In addition, the crib slats should be no wider than two and three-eighths inches apart. If the slats are any farther apart, your baby could get a body part stuck in-between them. Stick with a crib that’s brand new and has all of its parts intact, and register your crib right away. If the manufacturer recalls your baby’s crib for any reason, they’ll notify you and offer a replacement, a warning or a fix.