Sprout Convertible Crib
4-in-1 crib for newborn and beyond.
Add new dimension to your nursery with the Sprout 4-in-1 Convertible Crib from Babyletto, a modern classic featuring a sophisticated silhouette, tapered spindles and triangular feet. Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, it meets the highest standards of safety and design and pairs perfectly with our 100% breathable crib mattress. Toddler bed conversion kit included. Full-size kit sold separately.
Frequently Bought Together
Sustainable DesignMade with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available.
Safe for BabyFinished in a non-toxic, multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe and which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
4-in-1 ConvertibilityEasily transitions as baby grows from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit for convenience. Existing product suitable for newborn up to 4 years old. Can be kept for years to come with an additional full-sized bed conversion kit, sold separately.
Clean, Modern AestheticHidden-hardware construction eliminates visible screws on the furniture exterior for a clean, polished look.
GREENGUARD Gold CertifiedTested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world’s most stringent chemical emissions requirements.
- Slightly raised back with low-profile front design with a clean, hidden-hardware finish
- Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available
- 4-in-1 convertibility, from newborn to toddler bed to daybed to full size
- Toddler conversion kit included
- Full-size conversion kit sold separately by Babyletto
- Pairs perfectly with any Newton standard size crib mattress
- GREENGUARD Gold certified
- Outer dimensions: 56 x 30.75 x 39 (LxWxH) (when assembled)
- Four adjustable mattress positions: 26.30”, 23.43”, 20.56”, 17.81”
- Suitable for newborn up to 4 years old, or up to 50 lbs (Full size weight limit 500 lbs)
Testing & Certifications
- Tested in a third-party CPSC accredited lab for safety, lead, and other toxic elements to exceed JPMA, CPSC and ASTM safety standards.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Conducted through the UL laboratories, this crib has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, receiving the highest standard of safety through GREENGUARD Gold certifications. Our crib contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep.
- Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
Care & Use
- Wash with warm water and mild soap, wipe dry after washing.
- If the paint on your furniture has chipped, Babyletto can provide touch up paint in the form of touch up pens. The pens are Greenguard approved and will serve to correct cosmetic imperfections.
Shipping & Delivery
- Ships via UPS Ground, no signature required
- Transit time: 4-12 business days once shipped
- Toddler rails are included in shipment
- Free shipping in the contiguous 48 states
- Not available to ship to HI & AK
- Shipped dimensions: 60” x 43” x 7” , 62 lbs.
- Not available to ship to Canada
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns are available 14 days after delivery in original unopened packaging.
- Not eligible for exchanges.
- 12 month Manufacturer Warranty provided by Babyletto.
Will I need a separate kit to convert to Full size?
Yes. In order to convert the Sprout Crib to a full-size bed, an additional conversion kit is required. This kit is not included and must be ordered directly through Babyletto. However, our Customer Care team would be happy to facilitate!
What is the 4-in-1 conversion for the Sprout cribs?
The Sprout Crib easily transitions with baby from a crib for your newborn (with 4 height adjustments) to toddler bed and daybed, and then to a full-size bed (additional conversion kit required and sold separately through Babyletto).
Why is there a slant to the side rails?
The Sprout Crib features a subtle raised back that converts to a headboard for a full-size bed, so the back is slightly higher. However, the front of the crib remains low profile for easy access to baby.
Top Sprout Crib Questions
How long will my baby use the crib?
The Sprout Crib was designed to grow with your baby, offering years of longevity: newborn to 4 yrs (or 50lbs) for the existing crib, and for many years to come with the full-size conversion. The low-profile design allows you to easily put a newborn to rest. And with four adjustable mattress positions, you can lower the mattress as baby learns to sit and stand. 4-in-1 convertibility allows the crib to easily transition as they grow, from crib to toddler bed and daybed — and then to a full-size bed if desired.
What is important when looking for a crib?
When searching for a crib, ensure that it meets (and, hopefully, exceeds) all safety standards by looking for the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) certification and Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) seal. In addition, the crib slats should be no wider than two and three-eighths inches apart. If the slats are any farther apart, your baby could get a body part stuck in-between them. Stick with a crib that’s brand new and has all of its parts intact, and register your crib right away. If the manufacturer recalls your baby’s crib for any reason, they’ll notify you and offer a replacement, a warning or a fix.