Harlow Acrylic Convertible Crib
3-in-1 crib for newborn to 4 yrs.
Take your nursery to the next level with the Harlow 3-in-1 Convertible Crib from Babyletto, a modern favorite featuring unique acrylic slats on a contrasting wood platform. As chic as it is functional, the Harlow provides unobstructed views of your baby so you don’t miss a thing. Made with solid New Zealand pine wood, it meets the highest standards of safety and design and pairs perfectly with our 100% breathable crib mattress. Toddler bed conversion kit included.
Frequently Bought Together
Sustainable DesignMade with clear recyclable acrylic and sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available.
Safe for BabyFinished in a non-toxic, multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe and which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
3-in-1 ConvertibilityEasily transitions as baby grows from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit for convenience. Suitable from newborn up to 4 years old.
Clean, Modern AestheticHidden-hardware construction eliminates visible screws on the furniture exterior for a clean, polished look.
GREENGUARD Gold CertifiedTested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world’s most stringent chemical emissions requirements.
- 3-in-1 convertibility, from newborn to toddler bed to daybed
- Toddler bed conversion kit included
- Four adjustable mattress positions to move with your growing baby
- Made with clear recyclable acrylic and sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available
- Pairs perfectly with any Newton standard size crib mattress
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Outer dimensions: 53.5” x 30” x 34.5” (LxWxH) (when assembled)
- Four adjustable mattress heights: 27.55”, 24.68”, 21.80”, 18.93”
- Suitable for newborn up to 4 years old, or up to 50 lbs
Testing & Certifications
- Tested in a third-party CPSC accredited lab for safety, lead, and other toxic elements to exceed JPMA, CPSC and ASTM safety standards.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Conducted through the UL laboratories, this crib has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, receiving the highest standard of safety through GREENGUARD Gold certifications. Our crib contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep.
- Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
Shipping & Delivery
- Ships via UPS Ground, no signature required
- Transit time: 4-12 business days once shipped
- Toddler rails are included in shipment
- Free shipping in the contiguous 48 states
- Not available to ship to HI & AK
- Shipped dimensions: 58” x 33” x 7” , 65 lbs.
- Not available to ship to Canada
Care & Use
- Wash with warm water and mild soap, wipe dry after washing.
- If the paint on your furniture has chipped, Babyletto can provide touch up paint in the form of touch up pens. The pens are Greenguard approved and will serve to correct cosmetic imperfections.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns are available 14 days after delivery in original unopened packaging.
- Not eligible for exchanges.
- 12 month Manufacturer Warranty provided by Babyletto.
Is the acrylic strong enough to safely support my baby?
Yes! The Harlow Crib features a platform made with metal and spring supports, and can safely support up to 135 lbs for even the most bouncy, active toddlers. In addition, The Harlow meets (and exceeds!) all ASTM and CPSC standards, so you can rest assured that your baby is safe.
What is the 3-in-1 conversion for the Harlow cribs?
The Harlow Crib easily transitions with baby from a crib for your newborn (with 4 height adjustments) to toddler bed and daybed.
Top 3 Harlow Crib Questions
What size mattress is right for the Harlow Crib?
The Harlow is a standard size crib with a universal mattress fit, and was designed to work beautifully with any standard size crib mattress. We recommend pairing the Babyletto Crib with the Newton 100% breathable and washable crib mattress for the safest, most comfortable sleep for your baby.
When do I stop using the crib setting?
For their safety, it is recommended that your little one stops using the crib setting when they reach 35” in height or when they begin to climb (whichever comes first). However, when they do, The Harlow easily transitions from crib to toddler bed and daybed. A toddler bed conversion kit is included for your convenience.
How do I know this is a good crib for me?
The Harlow is the perfect crib for those looking to incorporate chic modern design into their nursery, as well as the added benefit of completely unobstructed views of baby. Made with the highest standards of safety and design, The Harlow offers complete peace of mind for bedtime and beyond.