Extra Crib Mattress Cover
Extra Cover available in Standard Size.
Accidents happen. Be prepared!
Babies can breathe straight through our covers!
Machine washable for the most hygienic sleep surface.
Our covers are so soft and breathable, you don’t even need to add sheets!
Original | Waterproof | Essential
2,000+ 5-Star Reviews
You, (Moms and Dads), are modern-day heroes keeping your babies safe day after day. We help you keep them safe when you say goodnight and turn out the light.
Extra cover is useful!
The easy cleaning and handling method of the crib and the mattress cover made me get an extra one. Now whenever I need to wash the original cover, I just slip this extra one onto the mattress.
I started recommending this mattress the morning after my baby slept on it for the first time—it was the first time she slept thru the night on her own! Great quality, easy to clean, baby obviously loves it so I love it too!
Love love love
I have been a newton customer for over 3 years (with the SAME mattress!!). My old one has really held up. After 3 years of everyday use and multiple washes it's still nice and fits the mattress perfectly.
The Newton Crib Mattress Cover is made two layers of Breathe-Thru spacer fabric that is cozy enough for your little one and durable enough for everyday use. Simply throw the messy cover into the washing machine and replace with a fresh clean cover to get your baby (and you!) back to sleep more quickly.
- Standard Dimensions: 52" x 28" x 5.5"
- Tailored to fit snugly on the Wovenaire® core of your Newton Crib Mattress.
Care & Use
Washing the cover:
- Washing the outer cover before first use is optional.
- Cover zips off and goes right in the washing machine.
- Be sure to leave the cover zipped for best results.
- Wash on cold with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat. Dry thoroughly. DO NOT hang dry.
- Wash the outer cover as often as you like.
Washing the encasement:
- Clean encasement only if soiled.
- Unzip and remove from core.
- Zip fully closed prior to wash + dry.
- Machine wash in cold water with detergent.
- Wash together with outer cover for a balanced load. Wash without any other laundry.
- Dry immediately in dryer on tumble dry low heat setting, allowing to dry thoroughly. DO NOT leave damp from wash; DO NOT hang dry.
TIP: The encasement is made with natural Viscose material which may develop an odor if allowed to remain damp (like a wool sweater). To refresh, add 1/2 cup baking soda to the wash