Origami Mini Crib
Portable crib for newborn to 18 mos.
Introducing the Origami Mini Crib from Babyletto, a portable mini crib with a petite footprint and rolling feet to allow for easy movement throughout the home. Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, it features geometric lines and a clean design, and is perfect for small spaces, urban living or grandparents’ house. The Origami allows a perfect fit for our 100% breathable mini crib mattress. A foldable frame with removable, locking caster wheels facilitates easy storage and transport.
Frequently Bought Together
Sustainable DesignMade with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available. Mattress support is TSCA Compliant engineered wood.
Safe for BabyFinished in a non-toxic, multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe and which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
One to Grow onFeatures two adjustable mattress positions to adjust as baby learns to sit and stand. Suitable from newborn up to ~ 18 months (35” tall or starting to climb).
Easy Transport and StoragePetite footprint, foldable frame and rolling, locking and removable caster wheels for easy transport and storage.
Clean, Modern AestheticHidden-hardware construction eliminates visible screws on the furniture exterior for a clean, polished look.
GREENGUARD Gold CertifiedTested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world’s most stringent chemical emissions
- Foldable frame with removable, locking caster wheels for easy storage and transport
- Perfect for small spaces
- Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood. The mattress support is TSCA compliant engineered wood.
- 2 adjustable mattress positions: 14.75", 9.75" (measureed from top of mattress base to the floor)
- Outer dimensions : 39.25 x 25.75 x 36 (LxWxH) (when assembled)
- Newborn through ~ 18 months
- Pairs with Newton Mini Crib Mattress
Testing & Certifications
- Tested in a third-party CPSC accredited lab for safety, lead, and other toxic elements to exceed JPMA, CPSC and ASTM safety standards.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Conducted through the UL laboratories, this crib has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, receiving the highest standard of safety through GREENGUARD Gold certifications. Our crib contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep.
- Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
Care & Use
- Wash with warm water and mild soap, wipe dry after washing.
- If the paint on your furniture has chipped, Babyletto can provide touch up paint in the form of touch up pens. The pens are Greenguard approved and will serve to correct cosmetic imperfections.
Shipping & Delivery
- Ships via UPS Ground, no signature required
- Transit time: 4-12 business days once shipped
- Toddler rails are included in shipment
- Free shipping in the contiguous 48 states
- Not available to ship to HI & AK
- Shipped dimensions: 42” x 38” x 7” , 55 lbs
- Not available to ship in Canada
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns are available 14 days after delivery in original unopened packaging.
- Not eligible for exchanges.
- 12 month Manufacturer Warranty provided by Babyletto.
How is it portable?
A petite footprint and rolling feet allow for easy movement throughout the home and make The Origami Mini Crib ideal for small spaces (or even grandparents’ house).
What is the age limit?
The Origami safely grows with your baby into early toddlerhood. Two adjustable mattress positions allow you to easily lower the mattress as baby learns to sit and stand. It is suitable for use from newborn up to ~ 18 months (when your child is 35” tall or starting to climb).
Can I travel with it?
You can — a foldable frame with removable, locking wheels allows for easy storage and transport. However, it’s important to keep in mind that The Origami folds flat but does not break down completely as it is not specifically a travel crib.
Top Origami Crib Questions
Is there a height limit for the Mini Crib use?
Yes, for their safety, it is recommended your little one stops using all cribs when they reach 35” in height or when they begin to climb (whichever comes first).
What is important when buying a crib?
When searching for a crib, ensure that it meets (and, hopefully, exceeds) all safety standards by looking for the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) certification and Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) seal. In addition, the crib slats should be no wider than two and three-eighths inches apart. If the slats are any farther apart, your baby could get a body part stuck in-between them. Stick with a crib that’s brand new and has all of its parts intact, and register your crib right away. If the manufacturer recalls your baby’s crib for any reason, they’ll notify you and offer a replacement, a warning or a fix.