Washable & Orthopedic Pet Bed
Available in Small, Medium and Large / X-Large sizes.
A better bed for your four-legged friend. Our 100% breathable, 100% washable and supremely comfortable pet bed features the same Wovenaire® technology as our award-winning mattress, and a soft, quilted removable cover.
Product is currently unavailable.
Superior breathability for temperature regulation and comfort — unlike most foam beds that trap heat.
A durable, scratch-resistant pet bed that’s completely washable from cover to core. Easily wash away accidents and allergens for a cleaner, hypoallergenic sleep.
100% Better Sleep
The right level of comfort, air circulation and orthopedic support means your furry friend will sleep better on a Newton.
Orthopedic Pet BedDesigned for superior comfort and real longevity. As in: dog (and cat) years. Excellent support for our older pets, too.
100% Breathable Dual-Layer CoverTemperature regulating to reduce the pant and avoid overheating — durable and scratch-proof, too.
Wovenaire® Core90% air, 10% food-grade polymer helps ease joints, cushion pressure points and improve air circulation.
100% Washable & HypoallergenicEasy care and maximum breathability for a cleaner, better sleep. Easily wash away shedding and dander from both cover and core.
GREENGUARD Gold CertifiedOur pet bed is independently tested and certified for low chemical emissions, exceeding the highest industry emissions safety standards to help improve indoor air quality.
Woof. Meow. WOW.
Don't believe us? Just ask some of our favorite four-legged friends.
- 100% breathable & washable Wovenaire core
- Removable, machine washable, breathable cover is 100% polyester. Some assembly required.
- Small: Great for Pomeranians, Toy Poodles, and Pugs
- Full Bed: 21" x 25" x 6"
- Inner Sleep Area: 15" x 20"
- Medium: Great for Bulldogs, Australian Shepherds, and Smaller Labs
- Full Bed: 25" x 39" x 7"
- Inner Sleep Area: 19" x 34"
- Large / X-Large: Great for Golden Retrievers, Labrador Retrievers, and Great Danes
- Full Bed: 30" x 55" x 8"
- Inner Sleep Area: 22" x 47"
- Free shipping & returns in the US ( contiguous 48 states only)
- Ships out in 3-5 business days via FedEx Ground.
- Products arrive within 3-10 days after shipping.
- Shipping to Canada is a $50 flat fee and includes shipping fees, duties, and taxes.
- 100-Night Trial - Risk-Free returns
Testing and Certification
GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Conducted through the UL laboratories, this pet bed has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, receiving the highest standard of safety through GREENGUARD Gold certifications. Our pet beds contribute to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your four-legged friend to sleep.
- Insert Wovenaire® core inside bottom of bed cover and zip closed.
- Carefully open to remove 4 bolsters from reusable vacuum pack bag.
- Toss bolsters in dryer for 15 minutes to help them expand. Hand fluff as needed.
- Insert one long bolster into back bolster sleeve by sliding it in one opening and pulling it from other sleeve end.
- Zip halfway around each side to form sleeves to tuck one short bolster into each side.
- Continue zipping each side around the front corners, then tuck last long bolster before zipping fully closed.
Care & Use
Cover & Bolsters
- Unzip cover to remove bolsters and core
- Bolsters can be washed separately if soiled
- Zip cover closed before wash & dry
- Machine wash cold with detergent
- Tumble dry low
- Hand rinse cold (in shower or tub)
- Use mild detergent
- Shake then air or fan dry
- Avoid heat or direct sun
Are the pet beds waterproof?
Our unique quilted spacer cover offers complete, unhindered airflow through the cover and core for your pet’s ultimate comfort. While it is not waterproof, it is water resistant, allowing most messes to stay on the cover. Plus, the cover can easily be removed and tossed into the washing machine, and the core can be hosed off or taken into the shower for a full clean.
Is the bed chew proof?
While made with strong, durable materials, the bed can be chewed, just like all other furniture. If your dog displays chewing behaviors, be sure to keep an eye on them to discourage chewing their new bed.
What size pet bed is right for my dog?
Consider your dog's size and sleeping style. While some dogs like to curl into a donut, some like to sprawl out. Your pet’s size is important when choosing, but just as important is their sleeping tendencies.
Can I wash the pet bed?
Absolutely! A fully removable cover and polyester-filled washable bolsters can be tossed into the washing machine, and the Wovenaire® core can be taken into the shower or hosed off outside.
100-Night Free Trial
Try the Newton Pet Bed for 100 nights risk-free to decide if it’s right for you and your four-legged friend. If either of you aren’t happy, simply return at our expense for a full refund.
100-Night Free Trial
Top 3 Pet Bed Questions
What should I look for in a pet bed?
Washability is key when it comes to sleep accommodations for our furry friends. But just as important: superior comfort and durability. Our pet bed boasts all three and features our innovative Wovenaire® technology, making it the only pet bed with a true mattress at its core.
Why is an orthopedic bed important?
Our orthopedic pet bed is designed to ease joints and cushion pressure points for a better, more restful (and super comfortable) sleep.
What are the benefits of a washable pet bed?
Most pet beds only feature a washable cover, making it difficult to keep their sleep environment truly clean. A 100% washable pet bed allows you to wash your pet’s bed from cover to core, easily washing away accidents and allergens for a cleaner, hypoallergenic sleep.