Last Updated: April 29, 2021
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information, personal or otherwise, to or on any of our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through our Services or on or through any of its features, make any purchases, use any of the interactive features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We May Collect
Information You Provide to Us
We collect personal information from you in a few different ways. For example, we may collect your name, address, email address, payment card details, telephone number and any other personal information you provide when registering a product, creating an account, signing up for promotions and other marketing communications, purchasing products, communicating with us, participating in events or contests, or using our Services in other ways.
To the extent (if any) that you choose to provide information in connection with our social media platforms outside of our Services (for example, through our Facebook or Instagram pages), any information you provide in those settings is posted and transmitted at your own risk and subject to the terms of those social media platforms’ privacy policies.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including pages you visit, the length of your visit, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use in our Services.
- Information from your device and internet connection, including (but not limited to) IP address, web browser type, operating system version (to the extent applicable), location information, network information and unique device identifiers. We may also collect and store your browser settings and preferences. We receive information about your interactions with our Services, such as the time spent interacting with our website content and the dates and times of your visits to our websites.
Although much of the information that we collect automatically is statistical data or other aggregated information, it may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from or through third parties. This information helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; provide services to you; and recognize you when you return to our Services.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We may collect information using cookies or similar technologies such as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). Cookies are pieces of information that are stored by your browser on the hard drive or memory of your computer or other Internet access device. Cookies enable us to personalize your experience on our websites and apps, maintain a persistent session, passively collect demographic information about your computer and monitor other activities. Our Services may use different kinds of cookies and other types of local storage (such as browser-based or plugin-based local storage). Web beacons permit us to count users who have visited our pages and allow us to see other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Information We Obtain from Third Parties
- Data brokers from which we purchase personal information, including contact information and demographic information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To provide our Services to you;
- To provide you with information about our products;
- To communicate with you and fulfill your requests;
- To service and provide you with notices about your account;
- To protect the security of our Services;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to any of our Services or products or services we offer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services;
- To help us personalize our services, products, and advertising;
- To conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys;
- In other ways we describe, when you provide the information.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Reasons for Disclosing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- To service providers and other third parties who support our business by performing services, such as processing payments or shipping products. We may also share your personal data with service providers that perform marketing, analytics, research or other services.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal or judicial process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our, our customers’, or other parties’ rights, property, or safety. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In the case of a suspected data breach, with third parties providing a service.
- In other ways we describe, when you provide the information.
Links to Third Party Sites
If you are a California resident, you may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by us, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact our customer service at email@example.com. Depending on your use of the Services, these rights may include:
- The right to know the categories of personal information we’ve collected and the categories of sources from which we obtained the information.
- The right to know the business purposes for sharing personal information.
- The right to know the categories of third parties with whom we’ve shared personal information.
- The right to access the specific pieces of personal information we’ve collected and the right to delete your information.
Before we honor your rights to request information or delete information, we must verify your or your authorized agent’s identity. In certain cases, we may require you to provide additional information in order to verify your request.
We do not sell your personal information, but we may disclose your personal information to service providers who support our operations.
We do not discriminate against California residents who exercise their rights under the CCPA.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Services.