Extra Essential Crib Mattress Cover
Extra Cover available in Standard Size.
100% breathable & washable. Soft, removable eyelet cover designed to quickly replace the Essential Crib Mattress cover when accidents strike.
Babies can breathe straight through our covers!
Machine washable for the most hygienic sleep surface.
Our covers are so soft and breathable, you don’t even need to add sheets!
Essential | Original | Waterproof
Breathe-Thru CoverA soft, single layer eyelet cover with a natural viscose lining is fully breathable and machine washable.
Easy, Removable DesignAccidents happen. Having a spare on hand makes late night changes easy! Specifically designed as a backup cover for our Essential Crib Mattress.
Machine WashableEasily place in the washing machine and dry on a low setting for the most hygenic sleeping environment.
2,000+ 5-Star Reviews
You, (Moms and Dads), are modern-day heroes keeping your babies safe day after day. We help you keep them safe when you say goodnight and turn out the light.
Extra cover is useful!
The easy cleaning and handling method of the crib and the mattress cover made me get an extra one. Now whenever I need to wash the original cover, I just slip this extra one onto the mattress.
I started recommending this mattress the morning after my baby slept on it for the first time—it was the first time she slept thru the night on her own! Great quality, easy to clean, baby obviously loves it so I love it too!
Love love love
I have been a newton customer for over 3 years (with the SAME mattress!!). My old one has really held up. After 3 years of everyday use and multiple washes it's still nice and fits the mattress perfectly.
- Single layer of breathe-thru spacer fabric with a natural visocse lining attached
- Full-zipper for easy removable to replace soiled covers
- Specifically designed for use on the core of the Essential Crib Mattress in Standard ( Edit to Mini for Mini version)
- Standard Dimensions: 52" x 28" x 5.5"
Care & Use
Washing the cover:
- Washing the outer cover before first use is optional.
- Cover zips off and goes right in the washing machine.
- Be sure to leave the cover zipped for best results.
- Wash on cold with a mild detergent.
- Dry immediately in dryer on tumble dry low heat setting, allowing to dry thoroughly. DO NOT leave damp from wash; DO NOT hang dry.
- Wash the cover as often as you like.
TIP: The Essential cover is made with natural Viscose layer which may develop an odor if allowed to remain damp (like a wool sweater). To refresh, add 1/2 cup baking soda to the wash.