Extra Waterproof Crib Mattress Cover
Extra Cover. A backup cover for your Waterproof Crib Mattress.
Unsurpassed breathability plus waterproof protection for your Newton mattress. Specifically designed for a back up cover for the Waterproof Crib Mattress.
Product is currently unavailable.
To be notified when it's back in stock, enter your email below.
Babies can breathe straight through our covers!
Machine washable for the most hygienic sleep surface.
Soft and breathable, adding a layer of comfort to our breathe-thru Wovenaire core.
Breathe-thru + Waterproof protectionPlush, dual layer quilted cloud cover for extra comfort. Unsurpassed breathability with a waterproof TPU barrier added to the toddler side of the cover to help protect during potty training stages. Breathable + Machine Washable.
Removable + InterchangableFull zipper makes changing the cover on your Waterproof Crib Mattress after an accident easy!
Machine washable + made to lastEasy to wash on cold and tumble on low, no matter how big the mess.
2,000+ 5-Star Reviews
Powering Modern Heroes
You, (Moms and Dads), are modern-day heroes keeping your babies safe day after day. We help you keep them safe when you say goodnight and turn out the light.
"The easy cleaning and handling method of the crib and the mattress cover made me get an extra one. Now whenever I need to wash the original cover, I just slip this extra one onto the mattress."
"I started recommending this mattress the morning after my baby slept on it for the first time—it was the first time she slept thru the night on her own! Great quality, easy to clean, baby obviously loves it so I love it too!"
"I have been a newton customer for over 3 years (with the SAME mattress!!). My old one has really held up. After 3 years of everyday use and multiple washes it's still nice and fits the mattress perfectly."
"I'm so glad I purchased this. Would definitely recommend buying an extra crib mattress cover, so you can actually clean the one the mattress came with. Perfect fit!"
"So thankful for an extra cover! We have a reflux baby so large spitup each night was unavoidable. Remove, was, replace, repeat!"
- Dual-Layer breathe-thru spacer fabric quilted together, with a TPU waterproof liner on the toddler side of the cover
- An inner encasement of natural viscose included
- Full-zipper for easy removal to replace soiled covers
- Specifically designed for use on the core of the Waterproof Crib Mattress in Standard
- Standard Dimensions: 52" x 28" x 5.5"
Shipping & Delivery
- Processing time: 1-2 business days
- Ships via FedEx
- Transit time: 3-7 days once shipped
- Free Shipping in the contiguous 48 states
- Shipping fee to HI & AK calculated at checkout based on zip code
- $25 flat fee for Canada ( includes duties and taxes)
Returns & Exchanges
- Risk-Free returns
- 30 days, within original packaging
Does this product come with a mattress?
The Newton crib mattresses come with the Wovenaire core and an outer cover. This is an extra cover for when the cover is soiled and needs to be laundered. It is interchangeable to the mattress type it is meant for use with.
Can I use this instead of a sheet?
While our covers are very soft, washable, and breathe-thru, most parents use a Newton Organic Cotton Sheet over the mattress cover.
Care + Use
Washing the cover:
- Washing the outer cover before first use is optional.
- Cover zips off and goes right in the washing machine.
- Be sure to leave the cover zipped for best results.
- Wash on cold with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat. Dry thoroughly. DO NOT hang dry.
- Wash the outer cover as often as you like.
Washing the encasement:
- Clean encasement only if soiled.
- Unzip and remove from core.
- Zip fully closed prior to wash + dry.
- Machine wash in cold water with detergent.
- Wash together with outer cover for a balanced load. Wash without any other laundry.
- Dry immediately in dryer on tumble dry low heat setting, allowing to dry thoroughly. DO NOT leave damp from wash; DO NOT hang dry.
TIP: The encasement is made with natural Viscose material which may develop an odor if allowed to remain damp (like a wool sweater). To refresh, add 1/2 cup baking soda to the wash.