Lolly 3-Drawer Changer Dresser
With removable changing tray.
Create the perfect playful-yet-modern nursery with the Lolly 3-Drawer Changer Dresser from Babyletto. Featuring natural curves, delicate feet and contrasting features, it functions as a spacious dresser and changing table all in one. Additional details include smooth-glide drawers, hidden hardware and an anti-tip kit.
Frequently Bought Together
Sustainable DesignFor sturdiness, the base is constructed with sustainably sourced New Zealand pine wood. For durability, drawer fronts and frame utilize TSCA compliant engineered wood.
Safe for BabyFinished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe and which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
Smooth Glide DrawersDrawers feature pre-installed, smooth and quiet ball-bearing glides. And for added safety: stop mechanisms to prevent them from pulling out.
Anti-Tip SafetyDesigned to prevent tip over hazards, testing above required and voluntary standards for furniture (ASTM F2057). For additional security, an anti-tip kit is also included.
GREENGUARD Gold CertifiedTested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world’s most stringent chemical emissions requirements.
- Made to match the Lolly 3-in-1 Crib
- Combines a changing table and 3-drawer dresser
- Removable changing tray
- Changing tray fits a 31" x 16" pad (not included)
- Max 30 lbs on changing tray
- Smooth glide drawers with pre-installed quiet ball-bearing glides and hidden hardware
- Designed to prevent tips with anti-tip hardware included
- The base is constructed with sustainably sourced New Zealand pine wood. For durability, we also use TSCA compliant engineered wood in the drawer fronts and frame.
- 33.5 x 19.25 x 37.5 inches (LxWxH) (when assembled)
Testing & Certifications
- Dressers are designed to prevent tip over hazards, testing above required and voluntary standards for furniture (ASTM F2057). For additional security, an anti-tip kit is also included.
- Tested in a third-party CPSC accredited lab for safety, lead, and other toxic elements to exceed JPMA, CPSC and ASTM safety standards.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Conducted through the UL laboratories, this dresser has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, receiving the highest standard of safety through GREENGUARD Gold certifications. Our dresser contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep.
- Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
Care & Use
- Wash with warm water and mild soap, wipe dry after washing.
- If the paint on your furniture has chipped, Babyletto can provide touch up paint in the form of touch up pens. The pens are Greenguard approved and will serve to correct cosmetic imperfections.
Shipping & Delivery
- Ships via UPS Ground, no signature required
- Transit time: 4-12 business days once shipped
- Toddler rails are included in shipment
- Free shipping in the contiguous 48 states
- Not available to ship to HI & AK
- Not available to ship in Canada
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns are available 14 days after delivery in original unopened packaging.
- Not eligible for exchanges.
- 12 month Manufacturer Warranty provided by Babyletto.
What is anti-tipping hardware?
All Babyletto dressers are designed to prevent tip over hazards, testing above required and voluntary standards for furniture (ASTM F2057). For additional security, an anti-tip kit — hardware that allows you to securely attach the dresser to the wall — is included.
Do I need to use the changing table tray?
While the included changing table tray adds versatility and function, it’s not necessary and can easily be removed as your baby grows and your needs change. Once removed, The Lolly transitions seamlessly into a big-kid bedroom dresser.