Soho Convertible Crib
Available in White, Natural, & White/Natural
The perfect pair lets you save when you add the Newton crib mattress and this 3-in-1 convertible crib made by dadada in Italy. This crib adds a touch of mid-century style to a classic open design with unique inclined legs tucked under the sturdy beechwood frame. Add a toddler rail for easy conversion and years of longevity. (Toddler rail sold & ships separately.)
Frequently Bought Together
Crafted in Italy to last for generationsFine Italian craftsmanship means your baby’s crib will come with quality construction, attention to detail, and timeless style. Made by hand in a woodworking shop with a reputation for building quality wood furniture since 1932.
Designed with safety as the #1 priorityWhen choosing the right crib to go with our mattress, you can rest assured that your baby’s safety was our #1 priority. That’s why this crib is made to exceed US standards with durable, sustainably farmed solid FSC beech wood and non-toxic finishes. GREENGUARD Gold certification means that our materials meet the highest environmental safety standards.
3-in-1 convertible crib lasts through toddler yearsThree adjustable mattress heights for your convenience, so it will safely change height as your baby grows. Then right before they're ready to climb out easily converts to a toddler/ day bed. Toddler rail is sold separately.
Quality guaranteeCreated with state-of-the-art production technologies by a team of skilled safety specialists who maintain strict control over the entire manufacturing process. 2-year warranty on parts and overall construction.
The Reviews Are In
We're providing peace of mind — for bedtime and beyond.
"We purchased for the design, height-adjustability, and the toddler rail. We had high expectations, and it delivered!"
"It was super easy to assemble, the build quality is rock solid, and the natural wood accents are real wood"
"I love that I was able to bundle it with a Newton mattress, and I have peace of mind in knowing that this crib is Newton safety approved!"
"I've been searching for a sleek, modern crib like this. The assembly was super easy, and the beechwood is so sturdy."
"Easy to assemble, and wood tone is great for our nursery. So great knowing we have a solid-quality crib with our Newton mattress!"
- Durable and resilient, made from quality beech wood
- Ethically constructed furniture to suit sustainably-minded parents
- Meets or exceeds JPMA and Federal safety standards.
- Crafted by the world’s finest furniture makers since 1932, using state of the art production technologies and a team of skilled safety specialists to maintain strict control over the entire manufacturing process for safety and quality assurance.
- Designed to fit Newton standard-sized crib mattresses.
- Assembly required.
- The adjustable platform base has 3 setting heights, measured from floor to platform: 19.29", 13.38", & 11.02"
- Outer Dimensions : 53.15 x 29.95 x 36.7 inches (LxWxH) (when assembled)
Testing & Certification
- Tested in a third-party CPSC accredited lab for safety, lead, and other toxic elements to exceed JPMA, CPSC and ASTM safety standards.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Conducted through the UL laboratories, this crib has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, receiving the highest standard of safety through GREENGUARD Gold certifications. Our crib contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep.
Care & Use
- Wash with warm water and mild soap only.
- Avoid harsh cleaning chemicals on the wood finish.
Newton Crib Mattress:
Washing the Cover:
- Washing the outer cover before first use is optional.
- Cover zips off and goes right in the washing machine.
- Be sure to leave the cover zipped for best results.
- Wash alone, or with the encasement only to avoid damage to the fabric.
- Wash on cold with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat. Dry thoroughly. DO NOT hang dry.
- Wash the outer cover as often as you like.
Washing the encasement:
- Clean encasement only if soiled.
- Unzip and remove from core.
- Zip fully closed prior to wash + dry.
- Machine wash in cold water with detergent.
- Wash together with outer cover for a balanced load. Wash without any other laundry.
- Dry immediately in dryer on tumble dry low heat setting, allowing to dry thoroughly. DO NOT leave damp from wash; DO NOT hang dry.
TIP: The encasement is made with natural Viscose material which may develop an odor if allowed to remain damp (like a wool sweater). To refresh, add 1/2 cup baking soda to the wash.
Washing the core:
- For the really big mess or just for seasonal cleaning, the core can be washed whenever needed.
- Wash in the shower with soap & cool water or rinse outside with a hose.
- Shake excess water out of core and stand-up to dry.
- Place in well ventilated area for faster drying.
- Avoid drying in direct sunlight and do not use heating elements to speed the drying process.
Shipping & Delivery
- Ships via FedEx Ground
- Transit time: 4-12 business days once shipped
- Toddler rails are sold and shipped separately.
- Free shipping in the contiguous 48 states
- Shipping fees to HI & AK calculated at checkout based on zip code
- Not available to ship in Canada
Return & Exchanges
- Easy, hassle-free returns within 30 days of purchase. Original packaging is required.
- dadada offers a 2-year warranty on parts and overall construction.
Is the platform made of metal springs, wooden slats, or a wooden base?
The dadada cribs offer a solid wooden base platform. This pairs perfectly with Newton crib mattresses for optimum support while allowing maximum airflow.
Is the toddler rail included?
To allow for setting up your little one's room in the way that fits your family's needs best, the toddler conversion rail is sold separately.
Are all the materials toxin-free, including the finish?
All dadada products and finishes are made with non-toxic, lead-free, phthalate-free, baby safe materials.
100-Night Free Trial
Try the Newton Crib Mattress for 100 nights risk-free to decide if it's right for you and your baby. If either of you aren’t happy, simply return at our expense for a full refund.
Top 3 Crib Questions
How long will my baby use a crib?
Our cribs are fully convertible. With three settings from infant through toddler, Newton cribs will grow with your baby. A toddler rail is available to add-on to our collections for easy conversion.
What is a convertible crib?
Convertible cribs convert from a crib to a toddler bed to a full-size or day bed setting, depending on the size or age of your little one.
Are the products GREENGUARD Gold certified?
Absolutely! dadada cribs and Newton mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold certified and made with the safest materials for safer, healthier, better sleep.